Gevey Sim (All In One) allows to unlock iPhone 4S with a single click of a button. There's no need to dial 112 anymore and now Gevey Sim has a build in menu. It lets you program the code (MCC and MNC) of your initial iPhone 4S network. This way you can use your Gevey Sim with different iPhone 4S providers without reprogramming. STK Menu is available at Menu/Settings/Phone/SIM Applications. The menu should be compatible with most of the existing sim cards, though there still are some cards on which the menu is not working.
In "Unlock Menu" you will see a number (eg: 310410). It represents the MCC and MNC codes your Gevey Sim is programmed to work with. The first 3 numbers are the MCC and the last 3 are the MNC. This feature is very useful when you need to know for sure that your Gevey Sim is correctly configured for your iPhone 4S.
Gevey Sim (All In One) Menu Options
- Will start the unlocking process.
- Will display a list with the most common networks for the region EUROPE so you can easily select between them:
- 262 010 DE T-Mobile
- 262 020 DE Vodafone
- 234 330 UK Orange
- 234 100 UK O2&Te
- 234 150 UK Vodafone
- 234 200 UK 3
- 208 000 FR Orange
- 208 210 FR Bouygues
- 208 100 FR SFR
- 214 010 ES Vodafone
- 214 030 ES Orange
- 214 070 ES Movistar
- 262 010 CH Swiss
- 262 020 CH Sun
- 262 030 CH Orange
C. "Custom MCC&MNC"
- Use this feature if your iPhone 4S network can't be found in the list of networks. The MCC of the network must have 3 characters, the MNC as well. If your network has only 2 characters MNC then you can add a 0 as the third character.
|MCC||MNC||Brand||Operator||Status||Bands (MHz)||References and notes|
|425||01||Orange||Partner Communications Company Ltd||Operational||GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / UMTS 2100|||
|425||02||Cellcom||Operational||TDMA 850 / GSM 1800 / UMTS 2100|
|425||03||Pelephone||Operational||CDMA2000 800 / UMTS 850 / 2100|
To Gevey Sim iPhone 4S Unlock Card Benefits
- Safe Apple iPhone 4S unlock
- Simple and easy to use
- No tools or additional hardware needed
- Keeps original Apple warranty
- Fully updatable; Gevey Dongle might be required to update Gevey Sim.
Gevey Sim iPhone 4S Unlock Card Compatibility
- Gevey Simsupports following OS:
- iOS 4.0 unlock
- iOS 4.1 unlock
- iOS 4.2.1 unlock
- iOS 4.3 unlock
- iOS 4.3.1 unlock
- iOS 4.3.3 unlock
- iOS 5.0 unlock
- iOS 5.0.1 unlock
- Gevey Simsupports following basebands:
- 01.59.00 unlock
- 02.10.04 unlock
- 03.10.01 unlock
- 04.10.01 unlock
Important! Please, keep your Gevery Sim inside the phone if you want your iPhone to stay unlocked. If you turn off your iPhone or battery drains out, you'll have to perform the entire unlocking procedure all over again.
How to Unlock iPhone 4S with Gevey Sim
- Update Gevey Sim with the latest software.
- Insert Gevey Sim and your sim card into iPhone 4S.
- Go to the phone's menu and choose your network using "Most used networks list" or "Custom MCC and MNC" or do nothing if you've already added the correct MCC and MNC using Gevey Dongle.
- Press Unlock and wait for the signal to appear.
Gevey Sim Package Content
- Gevey Sim
- Metal tray for Gevey Sim